Today the marketers who use integrated digital marketing tools are successful. First, let us talk about online marketing Vs offline marketing. Marketers know and say that half of their marketing dollars is wasted. But in offline marketing, they don’t get to know which half is wasted. This problem has been fixed in online marketing. Marketers can get to know which half is wasted and hence fine tune their next campaign accordingly. The other reason to move to online marketing is because that is where most people are.
You can be called a Data Driven Marketer if you use data to base your decision instead of your gut feel. Using Web Analytics, you will be able to gather data on how people interact with your campaigns and website and you can use this information to drive better performance.
Your Online marketing tools essentially should have the following features:
- Should be able to drive traffic to your website using a email marketing solution
- Should be able to monitor and improve email deliverability
- Should be able to nurture leads and gain conversions through personalized follow-up campaigns using dynamic content according to the demographic attribute of the clients or the site behaviour of the clients and visitors.
- Manage and optimize your pay-per-click advertising campaigns from a single interface.
- Maximize conversions by developing dynamic and personalized landing pages.
- Analyze and refine your online marketing campaigns with deep and real-time reporting.
- From the start of the email campaign or a click on the ad campaign till the conversion on your website, the data needs to be integrated.