Fear of failure: Most of us are afraid of Failures. It is because of this fear, we seldom start.
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
- We don’t like failures. But what we fail [no pun, no intention here] to understand is that without failing we will not be able to succeed. So, start accepting and embracing failures.
- And without failing we will not evolve to become better individuals than what we are today. Failure is utmost essential for our growth. So, don’t be afraid to FAIL.
- If we are not failing at all, it means we are not trying anything new. And that means we have stopped innovating. This can only lead to negative growth and winding up soon. Throw your fear to the ground, get up and start pumping iron and run.
- Learn from others. The high achievers learn from others as much as they dare to try new things.
- We like to be within our comfort zone. And we don’t like changes. But success lies outside our comfort zone. Always.
- Teach yourself new skills. Not necessarily in your trade or profession. It can be anything from swimming to karathe to table tennis to golf to computer programming to learning a foreign language.
- Success does not teach us anything. Early success only makes one arrogant, complacent and capable of permanently failing. “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” – Bill Gates
- Do things you have never done before. High achievers don’t aim for incremental improvements. Instead they go in a different direction and build new solutions. That are a complete paradigm shift.
- Make “ACTION” your mantra. Right or wrong, take action. Inaction is worse than failure.
- Be BOLD. Success does not like cowards.
Happy Selling !!