First of all, What is Value? Value is the benefit that the Customer perceives to get when they buy your Product or Service.
Let us say I want to buy a membership in one of the top clubs in the city. The Value I perceive is the networking opportunity I get. But that is not a service that the club offers. The services they offer are dining, recreational, sports, fitness etc. You see the difference.
In our everyday Sales situations we should offer Value to clients. To do this, we should put ourselves in their shoes & look at the problems that need to be solved. Genuinely, that is.
It is not about what we have got to offer. It is about their problems & how can they solve them.
Some ideas for delivering Value:
1. Tell them how they can increase their bottom line, grow their business further, they will sit up & take note of it.
2. Write some content on why you think they are better than their competitors.
3. What their Competitors are doing that they are not.
4. Who are the movers & shakers in their Industry, what are they doing & where are they going.
5. Tell them how to get more customers.
More to come. Stay tuned!!