#JeffBezos says: “Branding is what people say about you when you’re not in the room.”
Whether you are an individual / a business, branding is important.
Some pointers to get you thinking:
1. How do you want to be perceived?
2. What should people remember when they think of you?
3. What do you stand for?
4. Do you make others successful?
5. Do you make lives simple, easy & interesting?
6. What should one expect when they deal with you?
7. How do you make people feel when they interact / do business with you?
8. Do you inspire confidence in others?
9. Do you keep up your words?
10. Do you have a purpose or do you solve a problem?
I’ve had many bosses but I want to talk about just two of them now. One was mellifluous, made great presentations in sales conferences. I like him.
The other wasn’t that stylish / sophisticated. But, nevertheless, he made everyone laugh during his presentations.
The second boss treated everyone well. He mingled with everyone. Spent time with all of us after office. I love him.
See the difference.
How you make people feel seems to be very important.
If you like this post, please click like or clap so that I am encouraged to share more such stories with you. Also, I will know that I am adding value here on #LinkedIn with my #stories.
#branding #personalbranding #sales #identity #marketing