What are the sure shot ways to get known as a #leader in your #career?
It’s nothing less than what we guys in #Sales do, to get the clients attention. Some interesting #analogies here. #Lessons from Sales.
- #Volunteer: I know you have a #KRA to achieve. But what will show you as a leader is the amount of contribution you do towards organization’s goals even if it is not directly linked to your KRA.
- In Sales: At times, we do some good things for the clients that may not be related to what we sell. Call it genuine interest in helping clients.
- Publish Papers: Write Industry #BestPractices, #ApproachPapers, how you solved a particular nagging problem with your creativity, you get the idea.
- In Sales: We write White Papers that are completely unbiased & may not narrow down to what we sell. This improves our credibility.
- Do what others don’t do: Stop cribbing, stop talking bad about anyone, stick to your goals, keep up your deadlines, have no excuses.
- In Sales: We don’t do anti-marketing. We have conviction in what we sell. We solve problems. We deliver. On time. We keep up our words.
- Connect with your peers across the globe & learn from them.
- Sales: We learn from our competition & from our clients.
- Work with others. Don’t go solo.
- Sales: It takes the whole company to sell.