How to get 1000 likes and 100 comments in a matter of 4 hours, on LinkedIn:
- Some crap with a photo.
- Something that has no proof or no way of checking if it’s true.
- Cat photos, preferably GIF.
- Talk about stuff that’s hard to believe.
- Kindle emotions of people.
- Something that went viral few years ago.
- Controversial stuff.
- How you helped a needy person by hiring him/her & what he/she had to say.
- Your birthday party with your family. [Why not?]
- Pictures of some trees and call it chemistree. [You must be a wordsmith.]
- A photo and say ‘double click this to see the magic unfold’ or some such crap. [Double clicking automatically ‘likes’ the post.]
- Run a poll – asking ‘who is your role model? – Click ‘Like’ for Jeff Bezos, ‘Celebrate’ for Melon Musk, ‘Support’ for Bill Gates, ‘Love’ for Warren Buffet, ‘Insightful’ for Richard Branson, ‘Curious’ for Nobody. [Note: You are a novice & hence you don’t know how to run a poll using the poll feature. Pity. Instead, you choose to ask your readers to click Like, Celebrate, etc on your post. Moreover, poll allows only 4 answers whereas this one allows 6 answers.]
These are some of the ‘lovely’ crap I get to see on LinkedIn that makes me think if it’s a serious business network or time-pass network.
They say, “People make companies”.
People make the social network, I say.
It’s up to us, what we want to do with LinkedIn.
Those of you who think it’s a serious business network, stand up and voice your concerns, of-course by clicking the relevant buttons.
Don’t be afraid!
I will cover you!
Happy Posting & Clicking!