Let’s take a look at how these 10 job skills translate to roles in the job market.
World Economic Forum’s Future of Jobs Report says 50% of all employees will need reskilling by 2025.
2022 Skills Outlook – by World Economic Forum:
- Analytical thinking and innovation
- Active learning and learning strategies
- Creativity, originality, and initiative
- Technology design and programming
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Complex problem-solving
- Leadership and social influence
- Emotional intelligence
- Reasoning, problem-solving, and ideation
- Systems analysis and evaluation
The following are the top 10 jobs in 2022, according to WEF:
- Data Analysts and Scientists
- AI and Machine Learning Specialists
- General and Operations Managers
- Software and Applications Developers and Analysts
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Big Data Specialists
- Digital Transformation Specialists
- New Technology Specialists
- Organizational Development Specialists
- Information Technology Services
More importance is being given to soft skills, going forward.
All roles will need new skills and the time taken for reskilling could be anywhere between 4 – 6 months while continuing to be employed.
#skillsoutlook #jobsofthefuture #reskilling #learning #india #kkrocks