Some thoughts, on Sales, Customer relationships, and Business in general:
1. One size doesn’t fit all.
2. Everyone needs to “eat” [read it as “buy”].
3. They may need supplies today or someday soon.
4. Our job is to explore what the customer likes.
5. Presence of competition in the market proves that no single company can sell to everyone. That’s a hard fact. Digest it.
6. Cold calling helps businesses thrive. How else are you going to bring in new customers?
7. Just because we lost an order today doesn’t mean that that customer will never buy from us in the future.
If you have any contrary views to the above 7 views, let’s discuss them.
#b2b #sales #tips #entrepreneurship #kkrocks #happyselling