Before I get to that, in today’s world, you exist only if you are in #Instagram, #LinkedIn, #Facebook etc. Right / Wrong?
Couple of things to do:
- Post regularly on your subject matter.
- Share other people’s insightful posts. [like this one :)]
- Like & Share valuable comments on other’s posts. [I encourage you to start with my post :)]
- Be resourceful.
- Have a social media playbook.
- Have social media goals.
- Create a content calendar.
- Be creative.
- Be helpful.
- Stay on course.
LinkedIn Social Selling Index is a measure of how effective you are in:
a) establishing your personal brand
b) finding the right people
c) engaging with insights
d) building relationships
B2B buyers like to deal with Sales professionals who have been referred by someone they know or trust. So, it is important to connect with people in your industry and build trust and confidence. They may be referring you to someone they know who might fit your buyer persona.
Here’s my SSI in this pdf. I dropped from a score of 78 to 72 now. This is computed daily.
You can find yours here: https://www.linkedin.com/sales/ssi