Failure is the best teacher.
One thing that is common to all of us is this: We all have failed at some point in our careers and/or business. Yes or No?
But what is not common to all of us is this: Some of us learn from those experiences whereas some of us don’t get it and keep making the same mistakes over and over again until, yes, until we learn from those mistakes. We fail only when we don’t learn from our experiences. It is important to learn from our experiences and not commit those mistakes again. And we should never stop trying and should dare to make “new mistakes” [read “new lessons”]. Life provides a canvas for us to draw anything we like.
Lessons to be learnt from our failures:
- What went wrong?
- What can I change, the next time I am faced with a similar situation.
- It is the effort that is important and not the outcome.
- I am happy that I tried and learnt yet another thing that will not work.
- Situation demands the best from me and I am capable of giving my best. Even if it is a cliche, I will repeat it: The best is yet to come.
- My homework needs improvement.
- My tools need sharpening.
- I need to believe even more in myself.
- I need even more dedication.
- I need to work smarter and harder.
- I should build on my personal brand.
- I need to do what others have never tried ever and thereby set a new trend.
Photo by Braden Collum on Unsplash