I am sure you have seen the crying CEO’s post on LinkedIn and also the sarcastic post that followed it.
Both the posts are not a fit for LinkedIn. That’s my personal view.
I have high expectations from LinkedIn.
I see it as a place where I can get:
- fresh ideas for starting up
- leadership lessons
- solutions for problems in business & career
- tips on how to grow my business
- thoughts on growing my network
- support for anything related to career & business
Tell me, am I right to expect these?
If I was that CEO, I would have done the following:
- Find suitable jobs for those that I had to let go of.
- Provide basic financial support for at least 6 months or till they find a job.
- Try and help them become entrepreneurs themselves.
- Anything that I can do that will help them.
Let us look at things objectively!
And help each other succeed in #career & #business!
#sales #b2b #kkrocks