Some random thoughts, on Sales, Customer relationships, and Business in general:
1. One size doesn’t fit all.
2. Everyone needs to eat [buy].
3. They may need supplies today or someday soon.
4. Our job is to explore what the customer likes.
5. Competition in the market proves that no single company can sell to everyone. That’s a fact.
6. Cold calling helps businesses thrive.
7. Just because we lost an order today it doesn’t mean that that customer will never buy from us in the future. Hunger can strike anytime and the taste buds keep changing. But that doesn’t mean we can keep forcing them. We just need to ensure that we are present all the time in front of them and are adding value. Business or no business.